Thank-you for visiting my website.
Thank-you for visiting my website.
My website contains products for every skin type whether it be dry, oily, aging or acne prone. Good skin care is important at any age and it is never to late to reclaim bright, firm, supple skin.
Tips for Good Skin Care
- All beautiful skin starts with cleansing and ends with moisturising. Depending on your individual needs, there may be steps in between.
- It is important to choose the correct skin care product for your skin type.
- Keep your skin moisturised.
- Coconut oil makes a great night treatment for dry/extra dry skin. Use it every other day and, then, back off when your skin maintains some moisture at the end of the day.
- Practice good skin care now. The earlier to start, the better your skin will look as you age.
- A little product goes a long way; a little dab will do it.
- Good skin care products don't need to break the bank.
Check out the Skin Care page for more tips on choosing the right skin care program for you.
Whether you want a natural, healthy glow for a day at the office or a dramatic look for a night on the town, you will find top of the line make-up products to help you achieve both. My website carries concealers, foundations, eye shadows, mascara, lipsticks, ect. which will enhance your look. No matter where you're going, you are going to look great!!
- It is important to choose a foundation appropriate to your skin type.
- Your foundation color should look natural; no make-up up line at the jaw line.
- Concealer works best when applied over the foundation - if applied first it tends to rub off.
- Choose a type of blush appropriate for your skin type.
- Your face shape determines how and where you apply your blush.
- Choose a lip stick shade which is a similar color to your blush.
- For dry lips, try Vicks Vaper Rub. It's amazing.
- Check out eye shadow best suited for your eye color. Make your eyes pop.
- Use an eye-liner that is easy for you to apply. I, personally, can not master liquid liner.
- There are several colors and types of mascara out there. Choose one which is easily applied.
Check out the Make-up page for more tips and advice.
BATH & BEAUTY
My site contains brand name body cleansers, scrubs and lotions from Dove, Aveeno, Dead Sea, Lever and Alba. It is as important to keep your body nourished to avoid the signs of ageing as it is for your face. Please check out the various products to assist you in having the most beautiful skin possible.
Body Care Tips
- The skin on your body requires exfoliation as much as your face.
- Your body needs moisturised at least once daily.
- Apply lotions to moist skin as it helps lock in moisture.
- Shower off following a bath to remove any unwanted residue from bath products.
- Body butters are great for dry skin.
- When waxing, apply wax carefully to avoid removing more hairs than you want.
- Shave in direction of hair growth minimize in-grown hairs.
The Bath & Beauty page carries an array of products to keep your body nourished.
HANDS & FEET
They’re probably the hardest working parts of your body, but the most neglected. My website has the most luxurious lotions, scrubs, powder and masks designed solely for your hands and feet. On my site you will, also, find many nail care items including nail biting cures, a wide variety of nail polishes and tools to keep your nails healthy and beautiful.
Tips for Soft Hands and Feet
- To remind yourself to moisturise your hands, place bottles of lotion by the sinks in your kitchen and bathroom.
- Carry a small bottle of lotion in your purse so you can moisturise on the go.
- When you exfoliate your face use the excess product and exfoliate hands. When you moisturise your face rub the excess into your hands and cuticles.
- In addition moisturising your hands and using cuticle creams, apply extremely rich lotions, hand salves and cuticle oil, put on cotton overnight gloves and go to bed. By the morning your hands will feel super soft and hydrated.
- Healthy cuticles lead to healthy nails.
- Consider purchasing a Micro-Pedi tool for safe, effective removal of dead skin.
The Hands & Feet page has products I'm sure you'll love.
Everyone wants beautiful hair and with the correct products and tools this wish is attainable.
Healthy Hair Tips
- Use the right products for your hair type.
- Gels tend to be too heavy for longer hair but are a great product for short hair
- Products don't need to be expensive. Your Super Market has some great products at reasonable prices.
- Dish soap is great for removing product buildup.
- Especially for dry hair, air dry in place of blow drying as blow drying dries out your hair.
- As you age, choose a hair style that gives you a youthful look. As a rule. long hair exaggerates your age while shorter hair gives you a more youthful look.
Check out the Hair Care page for reasonably priced products for your hair.